Thursday, January 12, 2006

Farewell England

I don't expect I shall be returning to England any time in the near future.
I feel that I have had my time there and am looking for other challenges in places
more suited to my music. That's something I discovered on this last tour.
Of course there are a few exceptions, you know where you are...

No more smoky pubs, drunken men leering.
Onward to a brighter, more confident future.

Thanks to Amy, Emily and Teresa for hitting the road with me.
We have some fond memories, and photos to prove it, so I will get them up on the bugbitten site in the links page in the next few weeks.

I am taking a break from performing and working on my guitar playing and songwriting.
I am looking for a guitar teacher and pianist and other musicians to put together a band again as it's lonely being the singer/songwriter/instigator.