Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sleep When I'm Dead

So yes I am touring Canada again in the summer with most of the lovely new band that still doesn't have a name. There are a few dates booked so far, check them out on the gigs page on the site. Ideas for a band name are very welcome, I am stumped!

The Album:

Yes I know, it's taking far too long but these things happen, but I promise things are slowly moving onward. I am going to be recording a couple of tracks with friend and fellow musician Dean Wolfe at his home studio in the next few months and am going to be recording "Friday Morning Lullabies" with Sahra on harp sometime soon as well when we can get together. I am also looking for another studio to record a couple of the bigger, more demanding songs in Toronto and elsewhere.

Oooh and I would love to have Danny Michel work on a couple of tracks, playing, producing etc? Do you think I could afford him? And yeah I have a bit of a crush.
Bloody Canadian Men!

Current Food: Popcorn
Current Obsession: Danny Michel