Friday, June 16, 2006

Let Me Hear Your Body Talk

I am waking up this morning with Olivia Newton John's most hilarious song "Physical".
Do you remember when that came out? The video is also a real laugh.

Anyway, we are going to be doing a bunch of fun covers on this tour including yes you guessed it "Physical" which is gonna be soooo fun, just gotta find some purple and pink sweat bands and leg warmers to top it off!!!

Oooh and I am excited to say there will also be a Tori Amos, Kate Bush and Ani Difranco song as well.

Tomorrow is our first gig together as a band so I am excited and nervous in equal amounts but happy to be playing again, and with some kickin new versions of the songs. Wait till you hear them. Silently Sweet is smoking and Melting Down is so fun.

I've also pulled out an old piano song and there is a new song, Balloon that I have been itching to play for ages. I also have a couple of other new songs that I want to try out in the next few weeks so I hope you like them.

I will write after the first couple of gigs at the end of the weekend!

Current Music: "Physical" by Olivia Newton John
Current Food: Raspberry Spelt Square from Little Stream Bakery

No comments: