Thursday, July 20, 2006

First 3 Shows For Summer Tour

I am way too tired to write a lot about the first 3 shows of the summer tour but it's been a lot fun so far; people are really digging the spank me man song, we slept in a yurt and we've even managed to do laundry this week which I think is pretty bloody amazing in itself. Beats last years record of 3 weeks!

So far we have played shows in Temagami (scenery to die for), Wawa (lovely exfoliating sand!) and Thunder Bay (jello shots with Toronto band Maps of the night Sky).

We now have the dodgy video camera I got off ebay working as well taking photos at shows so I will have this trip well documented.

Ok I am very tired and my back is hurting.

I feel very old and approaching 30 fast.

Come and see me perform in your town while you can, before I am old and grey and need depends.

Oh dear.