Friday, August 03, 2007

Saskatch and back again....

Big crazy wonderful week!

wrap up from previous week;

Friday 27th July House Concert @ Scarecrow B&B McBride

We played and awesome fun show on an old wagon stage from 80 years ago that bounced when we did. Lovely crowd, wonderful beds and dinner.

Saturday 28th July Sasquatch Festival Easyford AB

This has definitely been one of my favourite gigs so far. Gig was fun but my fave part was the sweat hut and jumping in the river afterwards and the new friends I made. I feel like this festival woke me up from the sleep I have been in for the past year, I can't even explain what I mean but it is definitely partly surroundings, partly the company. What a magical weekend!



Wednesday 1st August Blue Chair Cafe Edmonton AB



Loads of fun as per usual and some of the Sasquatch crowd were there to make it even more fu n! Love Edmonton, did a little interview with the Vue too, will post when I get home. Here is a photo from the gig taken by Tracey Kolenchuk. You can see many more http://www.pbase.com/tracyk/2007_08_01_emaline_delapaix

Thursday 2nd August Calories Saskatoon SK

Played a nice show at this lovely restaurant and bakery, yummy food and cool people, even some familiar faces. What a darn cool city SK is!

Highlights from the last week?

Sweat hut and late night river swimming by moonlight, banjo and homemade wine, cute danish boys, nakedness at sasquatch (though not me as I am too lame), seeing Di in Calgary, crazy tuesday night Calgary drinks, talking and laughter, weirdass Prairie town names, Regina welcomes you sign (photo coming soon!), Saskatoon!, meeting many wonderful people, Edmonton, Grays Haven B&B.....more coming soon