Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Kind Life

I'm trying so hard to be a better human being because I don't want to hurt anything or anyone. I'm not perfect but choosing to be vegan, starting a little garden and buying cruelty free is my own personal big step in the right direction. Every day I hope I can learn something new to live a kinder, more aware, and gentle life. A life I can be proud of. I urge everyone to avoid supporting companies that test on animals and watch this beautiful video to remind us all how dogs deserve to live; with grass under their paws, playing and jumping in the sunshine. Not locked up in cages in dark rooms being tested on so people can have their lipstick and washing detergent. We all have the power to make beautiful changes in the little choices we make each and every day. http://www.onegreenplanet.org/news/beagle-rescue-delivers-nine-dogs-from-the-lab-to-loving-homes-video/

No comments: