Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Day One in the Faroe Islands: Recording at Studio Bloch

Day One in the Faroe Islands: Today I had the pleasure of going to Studio Bloch in the Faroe Islands where the wonderful Eivør has done some recording. It's a beautiful space and from the moment I played the piano I knew it was the best choice to come here and record my song 'Turmoil of Winter' which is about my own experience with depression. It's been raining and very windy since I arrived yesterday so the setting seemed perfect and I am pretty happy with the songs we got down today.

After the recording, Theodor the engineer and I were invited over for dinner by the owner of Studio Bloch and I had a very nice time learning about the Faroes, drinking rum and tea and jamming with the local talent. Now after a big couple of weeks and a long day of recording I am falling into my bed very tired.





#faroeislands #recording #singersongwriter

No comments: