Thursday, October 20, 2005

Home Is Where I Can Stand Still

In a few weeks a pianist/songwriter/singer by the name of Amy Seeley will be arriving here in Toronto from Calgary for an intensive song learning, fun having, gig playing 10 days.

We have some other plans up our sleeves as well.
Check out www.sonicbids.com/inthewinterdark to find out more as well as Amy's site http://amyseeley.com, her music is really lovely.

Some poetry;

my loyalty, your trigger

it's the end of the day,
the sun is slumping in the sky
setting faster than you dared to hope for

lies stain your mouth,
your pulpy hands took more than their share
and yet you still expect more

you thought I wouldn't see,
but I've lived too much life on these worn out feet
to be cheated by you

underneath the disrespect
you wished that you were me

coldly plotting,
with diminshed self control
my loyalty, your trigger
your jealousy, my sound mind

the only thing you can give me now is disappointment
you must be proud.......

Current Music: Through Your Eyes, Lunik
Current Mood: Indecisive