Tuesday, November 08, 2005

REVAMP

Lot's of news...

I will be doing a photoshoot with Toronto photographer Michelle Gibson on Mon 21st Nov and am very excited as her work is awesome and I so need a revamp. Check out her website at www.michellegibsonphoto.com, looks like Amy Seeley will be joining me for a couple of photos as well for use in upcoming promo for shows. What's this? we will have hair and makeup and borrowed jewelry and clothing too? ooh it's all so professional.

Speaking of revamp, in time for the upcoming UK/EU tour, the website will be overhauled and sweetened with the talents of designer Pamela Farber http://www.pamelafarber.com.
We have been working on the design together via email and wait till you see the new look, it's me right through! Also there will be new promo stuff like photos, posters and postcards, not to mention soundfiles from recent live shows and projects.

Spent yesterday meeting with Michelle and Pamela to discuss projects but also took a load of new photos down an alley off Queen Street West in Toronto, of mainly grafitti my new obsession perhaps? When I can get off my butt I will upload them to http://emalinejdelapaix.dotphoto.com

What else? Some new dates added to the UK tour including a house concert in Bradford on Avon, co-housing community concert in Sussex, show at the Green Note restaurant in Camden London, one of my fave places and a very special christmas eve show in Dorset. Oh and there will be a couple of Toronto shows added for the duo shows with Amy Seeley in the next few days too. Busy crazy busy and she will be here in a week!

For those who love good music, Anja Garbarek has a new album out, with the lovely "The Last Trick" single. Check out www.anjagarbarek.com finally, a website with more than two words about the super talented and beautiful Anja. Oh and also make sure you check out the new gorgeous promo photos of Anja, I hope my photos turn out half as good as hers.

Last night Lynda and I watched the Timothy Hutton film, Beautiful Girls.
He is my favourite actor and I had kind of lost touch with what he was up to but I guess I have been having a bit of a Timothy fest lately, catching up and remembering how awesome and CUTE he is with The Falcon & the Snowman with Sean Penn & Turk 182. We just got Ordinary People from the Library, also I had forgotten how awsome they are, free videos and CD's, not to mention the activities they have there including a poetry group, whoa who's a dork?

Anyway it's late as I still haven't had breakfast so must remedy that.

Hope it's sunny where you are...

Current mood: Hopeful
Current music: The Last Trick, Anja Garbarek