Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tired with open eyes

I just finished reading "Zoya's Story, a woman's struggle in Afghanistan" and now I can't sleep, that and my eyes are swollen from crying. Check out www.rawa.org for more info.

I feel like there isn't enough of me to help all the causes I would like to in the world. It's like I have to prioritise and I hate having to do that with such important things.

This week I am starting in a fostering program for homeless cats.
Looks like we will be getting a little boy and girl if all goes well and
I hope I can help them have a little happiness in their lives.

There are so many homeless animals, so many dumped by assholes who should be forced to pay for a license before they get a cute kitten that grows into a cat that then isn't cute enough so they dump them. There are so many pets in Toronto and North America looking for a home. Check out www.petfinder.com

Ok now I am tired and the rant is over.