Sunday, August 07, 2005

Calgary and Vodka

Karma Arts House...

We came, we blew the sound system and I slapped my ass to the spanking solo on Spank Me Man, up on a table. Tyler danced his little butt off, Dana sang till she became Tom Waits and the rest of the crew smiled and played till we couldn't play no more.

Afterwards we drank vodka, beer and bear something in the RV with Rae Spoon and his siblings, a lovely lot. Sorry Rae for getting so agressive about getting that $5 from you, I didn't really want it, just wanted to win, haha!

Slept in very late today, after a trip to Recordland in Calgary yesterday, I stayed up listening to the CD's I bought including Tanita Tikaram all night, twist in my sobriety is a tune (as Jo would say). I wrote some stuff last night too. Stories and songs, missing London.

No comments: