Monday, August 15, 2005

Winnipeg Beach

Did a fun show at Winnipeg Beach yesterday. The people were fun and sold 4 tshirts!
I am happy to be helping spread Lloyds artwork around.

Afterwards we were put up at the lovely Hamilton House Hotel with Geri who was a riot.
I cooked stirfry and ate smarties and got to watch two episodes of Dr Who featuring the scrumptious Christopher Eccleston. And if that wasn't exciting enough, I made a passing comment to Dana at 1:55am that it would be lovely if Buffy was on and I turned over and there it was!!! How lucky was I?

Finished the night off with quirky cool Canadian show Robson Arms and another British detective show that I have seen before. Didn't mean this to sound like a TV guide, was just so excited to see TV, have a shower and a stove in our own room! Wow, I need to get home soon, haha, gee listen to me!

No comments: