Sunday, September 25, 2005

Homesick

I'm sitting here listening to lovely friends and OZ musicians the Toe Sucking Cowgirls and feeling all homesick and wanting badly to go home to Australia for a bit.

Also just got an email from friend and Oz musician Rory Ellis who is currently based in the UK which I was surprised to learn. He tells me the state of live music isn't so great in Australia which makes me sad.

Yesterday Lynda and I had a lovely day, we went to the St Lawrence Market in Toronto and ate like a millions samples; honey, tofu, spaghetti, chips, jam, mustard, dip and god knows what else.
We came home with tofu, blueberries, raspberries, purple thai rice (it was soooo good) and loads more. Oh and we stopped in at Kensington Market along the way so she could get some more ginger beer, something she has only recently discovered and finished the night with yummy food (including Churro's - Spanish doughnuts) and some episodes of Buffy.

Will be adding some more UK dates in the next couple of days too.
We are playing at an organic farm in Cornwall!!! I am so excited as I've never been to that part of England before. We're also going to Devon, Lancashire and loads more.

Current Music: the Toe Sucking Cowgirls
(wishful thinking & tenant creek on repeat)
Current Mood: productive
Current Food: lemon & raspberry crepes

No comments: