Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I hate teeth

So I am sitting here back in Toronto, several days back from the tour and my wisdom teeth start playing up! One thing is good, at least they waited until after Waynefest, that would have really sucked.

I have been very lazy, doing nothing but a few things for the upcoming UK tour (yes I didn't tell you) and watching crap TV, eating and getting fat. I will be touring with Dana and Emily again and possibly with a guitarist, will know more info in the coming weeks.

Ooh and for those interested, you can now purchase some of my photography at http://www.yessy.com/emalinedelapaix

I will get the Delaphonic Tshirts designed by lloyd up on the website as soon as I can.
For now if anyone is interested, please email us at candlestonemanagement@yahoo.co.uk for more info.

Anyway I am feeling lazy and tired and the teeth hurt so I am going to rest now.

Have a good day :)

em

Current Mood: sick
Current Music: Tales from the invisible man - Danny Michel