Monday, July 11, 2005

Ferries, Stomach aches & Free love

So here I am sitting in a net cafe in Nelson BC.

Since I left I have been in Vancouver, Duncan, Nanaimo, Crawford Bay & now Nelson. It's been a very hard few days...several ferry, bus trips, the vans brakes failing, repair, lateness, lack of sleep, near loss of voice, but we have made it through so far and I will survive like I always do.

I am in Nelson, it's a beautiful day, I have a place to sleep and a little girl bought one of my CD's and asked me to sign it at the festival yesterday. When she grows up she wants to be a biologist. Speaking of such. Got the freelove vibe at that gig, several way too friendly touches, glances and vibes but boy did the veggie burger rock! This morning we picked cherries from a tree right outside our motel room this morning at Kootenay Bay. Isn't that really cool?Life is very sweet.

No comments: