Thursday, July 28, 2005

Jason, you're an animal!

Well, it's always interesting playing at the Alpenhorn.

This time we met local Jason who asked Dana and I for a 3 way after we performed.
Of course Mick was of no help, infact he just made the situation worse!!! (Silly Mick)*

Jason did however buy me a drink and forced me to drink it right there with him, oh and his gf was right there too. Guess like they aren't selfish there and like to share ;) Food was great and audience fun, also a shout out to the lovely waitresses at the Alpenhorn, definitely some of the loveliest lasses you will ever meet. Check the place out if you ever pass through Smithers.

*This refers to a phrase that I coined on tour about silly things Mick has done, I was thinking of writing a childrens book about him as a child.

No comments: